ICONIC RF SOLUTIONS
Delivering on all elements of the product design, ICONIC RF advanced capabilities provide the complete turn key RF solution.
- Custom MMIC design from RF to mm-wave
- Comprehensive GaN and GaAs expertise
- High frequency modules and packaging
- Innovative design for highest performance
With many years proven product experience in compound semiconductors, the highly skilled ICONIC RF MMIC team deliver the highest performance bare die and packaged MMICs to enable next generation satellite, A&D and 5G applications
TEST AND MEASUREMENT
- Active harmonic load-pull to 67GHz
- Passive load-pull to 50GHz
- Pulsed S-parameters and pulsed DC-IV characterisation from -40C to 125C
State of the are on-wafer test enables ICONIC RF to conduct comprehensive device characterisation and advanced device modelling to extract the very best from III-V processes. With pulsed DC-IV and waveform engineering ICONIC RF offer an unparalleled understanding of device technology.
- Robust GaN and GaAs modelling
- GaN compact models including trapping and thermal effects
- Harmonic load-pull based behavioural model
ICONIC RF have implemented a new highly accurate GaN HEMT compact model with thermal and trapping behaviour included. The ICONIC RF GaN HEMT model maintains accuracy with excellent convergence, enabling first pass design success and is available to support customer design requirements.
- Automated production ball bonding of ceramic and open tooled plastic packages
- Die attach using AuSn eutectic, epoxy or silver sintered epoxy
ICONIC RF offer quick customer samples and a proven path to production transfer with their rapid prototyping facility. The experienced RF assembly team deliver at high volume production quality levels, enabling accelerated development of packaged products.